Benefits of an Aprilaire Energy Recovery Ventilator:
* Provides a constant, controlled supply of fresh air to your home year-round.
* Reduces excess moisture content.
* Reduces unhealthy indoor air pollutants, such as radon, formaldehyde, smoke, and odors.
* Reduces air conditioning load by pre-cooling and removing excess moisture from incoming fresh air during the summer.
* Handles up to a 3,600 sq. ft. home and conserves energy by effectively retaining the energy value from indoor air.
* Helps produce a quiet, safe, secure, and healthy indoor environment.
* Dimensions: 37 3/8" wide x 20 9/16" high x 12 3/4" deep
* Unit Capacity: Handles up to a 3,600 square foot home
* Free Air Flow: 150 CFM each air stream
* Design Air Flow: 120 CFM @ 0.3" w.g. external duct resistance, i.e., 240 equivalent feet for each of the "fresh" and "stale" air streams
* Electrical Usage: 120 VAC, 60 HZ, 1.4 AMPS
* Apparent Sensible Effectiveness @ 120 CFM: 77% (temperature efficiency)
* Connecting Ducts: 6" diameter, no special adapters required
* Access Door: Door opens to provide access to filters, EnergyMax (tm) Transfer Core, and blowers
* Insulation: 1" foil-covered fiberglass ductboard (R=4.25)
* EnergyMax (tm) Transfer Core: Cross-flow treated media and aluminum
* No Condensate Drain or Defrost Cycle Needed: The exhaust air stream is partially dehumidified so that the exhaust air seldom reaches the dew point
* Filters: Two 10 13/16" x 11 5/16" x 3/32" EZ Kleen Air Filters for both exhaust and fresh air streams
* Unit Warranty: Three-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
* Core Warranty: Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
* Weight: 76 pounds
Oversized according to UPS for shipping.